Friday, December 19, 2008

Mini Bremen Christmas

We did a mini Christmas today before heading back to the States for Christmas. We really didn't want to buy too much here, considering the exchange rate, quality and selection. We both got each other something authentic German and I'm really excited to have started building our showcase of German goods aka Knick Knacks!




Nutcracker for me



Skier Smoker for Craig

Katelyn received some nice German ornaments but she mostly wants American clothes! It was fun to open a couple gifts before we head out of town. The best gift is boarding the plane tomorrow and heading home....Home is where the heart is ....so true!

6 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

Very cute German mementos PS commenting from my Iphone..

preppyplayer said...

Great pictures! These gifts are gifts you will always remember, the abercrombie shirt? I don't think so.
Still, I understand Katelyn wanting to get ahold of some familiar Christmas gifts. You must all be so excited. Wave to us as you fly over NJ and know we are thinking of you and missing you. Have a safe trip and we will talk to you on Christmas. Love you.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Ina an Iphone Katelyn will be so jealous!You are very tech savvy!

Ben and Brittney said...

I can't agree more! I can't wait to head home for christmas.

Tami said...

Have a safe trip back home. I'll miss your blog and can't wait to hear about your trip when you return. MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Leciawp said...

Very nice mementos! Have a safe and wonderful trip, and happy holidays to you and your family! xoxo