Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!

Day 17 of 30 day Blog Challenge- Something you are looking forward to...


I have to say I'm most looking forward to Spring. I can't wait to see what pops up in our flower beds. We moved into our house in July so most everything was pretty over grown. We tore out a lot but I see life starting to pop up amongst the dirt and left over snow. 
I can't wait to get out and plant and make this garden our own.

I can't wait to hang out with Sophie on our back porch and watch the green grass grow.



Happy St. Patty's Day I hope your day is full of the luck of the Irish and lots of Green Beer! 

12 comments:

May said...

I cannot wait to see what you grow!! And pictures of Sophie in the green grass!!
Happy St Patrick's day Kathy!!!

Liz Mays said...

Happy St. Pat's to you too!

lytha said...

i got down in the dirt today too. i am so looking forward to my 20 purple tulips that i planted last fall.

right now i'm cautious because it's still so cold out i'm afraid to plant stuff outside. my snap peas are alreay 2 inches tall though, they're pretty tough. indoors i have cilantro, snapdragons, and basil started. can't wait to get it all outside.

your dog photos are gorgeous.

let us know what grows!

Somer Love said...

Happy St Patricks day to you guys!!!! Xo

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Anonymous said...

It was quite lovely here today, in the 50s. I think Spring just may be coming!

Joyce said...

Happy Patty's Day to you too! We had a nice time spending it with our friends. Today felt like spring in our corner or maybe it was the green beer! xo

Joanna Jenkins said...

Your first Spring in your new home. How exciting it will be when the first sprouts of green burst onto the scene. I can't wait to see those pictures :-)
Happy St. Patrick's Day.
xo jj

Matty said...

Wore my green today, and we went out to a local Irish restaurant.

lisaroy said...

don't you just LOVE spring? I love it because you know that it's only going to get better from there! Sophie is just too cute :)
Hope you had a great St. Paddy's Day - it's quiet in Ireland today - I guess everyone's recovering! :)

Lisa said...

I am also really looking forward to spring! Not to mention summer! :D It's currently snowing in Hamar, Norway...

Unknown said...

I just know you are going to have a lot of lovely things pop up!