1. Have you ever been to the capital of the USA-Washington DC? If so what's your favorite site? If not, what site would you most like to see on a visit to that city someday in the future? Is it even on your list of places to visit?
I just went there for the first time over Spring Break and loved it. We need to go back, it was impossible to see it all. My favorite was Arlington but loved all the Monuments, National Cathedral and Georgetown for sure.
2. When did you last attend a wedding? Are there any weddings on your summer calendar? Were you a summer bride? If you're single is summer the season of your dream wedding?
Last wedding I attend was in 2007 my friends Ben and Brittney. It was the coolest wedding, they were married at the top of Park City Ski resort. We took the chair lift up and rode the Alpine slide down and the reception was in the lodge. For two outdoor enthusiast it was perfect for them.
No wedding for us on the calendar anytime soon. I was a Spring bride, March! I think the weather is too iffy for a summer outdoor wedding I would be too afraid to risk it.
Bride and Father
Me getting ready to head down the mountain.
3. What is your favorite way to eat strawberries?
Strawberries any way is perfect for me. I miss being in Utah, we would go to Strawberry Days Rodeo with my sister and her family. They had the best strawberries and cream...yum!
4. What is one thing you are especially looking forward to this summer?
Family reunion to the Jersey Shore - LBI
All 27 of us...
5. Do you use/like the self scanner at the grocery store?
Sometimes only if I have a few items
6. Share a favorite piece of common sense advice.
Look both ways....
7. Barefoot, flip flops, tennis shoes, sassy sandal-your first choice for summertime?
Flip Flops- my Fit Flops are my go to shoes!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Allergy season is killing me and my daughter slowly.....mostly my daughter!
I would think with all the rain it would be better but ugh!! it sucks!
Oh and while I'm complaining the mosquitoes are also killing me I'm loaded with bites!
Happy Wednesday! Stop by and say Hi to Joyce at From this Side of the Pond