1. Do you and your family enjoy camping? What do you enjoy most/like the least when it comes to family camping? When was the last time you camped?
We are not campers!
2. Did you attend a summer camp when you were a kid? Is that a happy or not so happy memory?
No only sleep away camp I ever went to was Girl Scout Camp. I have really fond memories of going there.
3. Over the course of your life, what have you probably spent more time pondering than anything else?
Probably the future and what it holds.
4. Which of the seven natural wonders of the world would you most like to see? There are many lists of 'wonders' but this is the standard naturalwonder list-Mount Everest, The Great Barrier Reef, The Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, The Harbor of Rio de Janerio, Paricutan Volcano and The Northern Lights.
I would love to see the Great Barrier Reef....I've been to Grand Canyon and its amazing. My bucket list of must see's is long now I have a few more to add.
5. What was your first real job?
"real" as in not during High School?? I would have to say Territory Manager for a Food Broker.
6. Lemonade or Sweet tea...which do you prefer on a hot summer day?
7. What is something that always brings a smile to your face?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
How do you say Peonies?
I say it like....Pee o knees
But I also hear people say Pee a knees
I've been known to say many things wrong....or my own way! Is this another word I need to add to my list?
Join Joyce at From This Side Of The Pond for Wednesday Hodgepodge