Wednesday, June 15, 2011
1. What is one thing on your bucket list? If you don't have a bucket list let's pretend you do.
Visit San Francisco and Napa Valley
2. What makes a good dad?
I think a good Dad is one that listens and talks to their children, plays with them, teaches them, guides them and is there for them. He needs to be a good role model, talk the talk and walk the walk.
3. Are you afraid of insects? Which ones?
Heck ya...spiders and bees top the list!
4. We're barbecuing...what's on the grill at your house?
Chicken Kabob's was the last we BBQ....they were yum delicious!
5. Do you believe that playing is more important than winning?
I think being a part of team is more important than being the Champs! But lets face it, it feels good winning too!
6. Do you tan? Use self tanners? Visit tanning salons? See your dermatologist at least once a year?
If I'm pool side or at beach I tan pretty quickly. Used self tanners once didn't like it. Back in the 80's along with my bad perm I was a tanning salon junkie! I have been known in the past before a vacation to pop in and get a head start. I haven't been to a dermatologist in years.....I should go uh?
7. Five years ago I would never imagine that today I would_______________.
Live in rural Western New York!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sophie does not like being outside alone. Last year she loved lounging on the porch, this year she waits by the door to come inside! Crazy dog....go be a dog!
Stop by Joyce at From this side of the Pond for more Hodgepodges today!