Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo Challenge

It's been so long since i've pick up my camera.....not sure why but I'm ready to start snapping away. I thought what better to get me going is to participate in February's Photo Challenge through Fat Mum Slim Blog.


I love this kind of challenge because you don't have to come up with the topic, each day is provided!
You can do it any form you like...in Instagram or any fancy app or collage....no rules!

Charging up my battery and ready to roll.....

Happy Tuesday!!

7 comments:

lisaroy said...

fun! can't wait to see what you snap :)

Bobbi said...

Can't wait to see your photos!
I saw a similar one for January that I didn't do but I might do this one.

Ina in Alaska said...

Now that looks like fun. I like how all the topics are set for each day!

May said...

Challenge or not, I always love visiting your blog to see what you have in store for us. Looking forward to a picture a day!!!

CM said...

Talk about super easy! I could handle that!

TARYTERRE said...

Looks like a FUN challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Going to be interesting for sure.

Joyce said...

this does look fun. I wish I had time to do this, with with the extra hours at work I barely have time for my little blog and to visit. sigh... I know we can't have it all. The highlight will be this week's paycheck. :) xo