1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?
2. Do you like shrimp? What's your favorite way to have it prepared?
Yes I like it cold with cocktail sauce or in a scampi.
3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?
Yes I did it in stages. All of if was put away this weekend and house clean!
I really like starting the new year clean and organized.
4. Do you like to watch scary movies?
No not really...I like murder mysteries but not Halloween type no way!
5. ice skating~sledding~skiing~snowboarding~of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?
Skiing....in fact I just booked our February trip to Utah last night. My favorite ski trip was when we went to Austria....I'm not a huge skier like my hubby and daughter. I'm a sunny day ski a few runs stop have some coffee, ski some more and soak up the sun on the deck kind of skier!
Soaking up some sun
Spent some time on the ground too!
I love how a picture was snapped before helping me up....!
6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.
I remember setting up forts everywhere....under pool table, dinning room table....outside my sister's and I were masters of fort building.
7. What's a place or space that motivates you?
As of lately Pinterest...I'm in the process of redoing our Master and next is our living room....so many ideas on the net!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It finally snowed here...it's bitter cold. It's Katelyn's first winter driving solo....is it possible to pray for her safety too much. Tonight she is working at the ski resort...she is driving in the dark at night with snow and ice....did I mention she is a new driver and my only child...! ugh!! It's all too much for me!!
Happy Wednesday all please stop by Joyce's blog and wish her a Happy New Year and join the fun!