1. What's the last job you did that required elbow grease?
Cleaning showers....our bathroom tile is really hard to clean...I hate it!
2. March Madness, aka the men's Division I basketball championship, is nearing an end. What sort of 'madness' has your house seen this month?
March has been busy here between my daughter's senior trip, our anniversary, her birthday, scholarship dinner and hubby working long hours...our calendar has been full. But it makes the time fly by...hard to believe April is around the corner!
3. What's your favorite shop for browsing?
There is many Antique Malls here, I like to browse them every couple weeks! I've been dress shopping a lot for upcoming events so lots of browsing and trying on has been going on!
4. Is there ever a time when giving up makes sense?
When you can't change someone.....people are who they are....acceptance where there is not acceptance is tough one!
5. What's a song you love that contains the name of a city, state or country in its title?
I love Alicia Keys and JayZ Empire State of Mind-
6. When did you first begin using a computer?
In college back in the early 90's! It was a huge desk top and so slow compared to today's computers!
7. Did you buy girl scout cookies this year? What's your favorite?
In the early fall here....my favorite is Samoas aka Caramel deLites followed up by Thin Mints....some people say oh freeze them.....they are gone too fast here...no freezing necessary!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is my sweet baby-Katelyn's 18th Birthday! Love you Kate with all my heart! I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are....much love! xo
Stop by Joyce's at From this side of the Pond for more Hodgepodge!