1. The first day of spring is here...do you enjoy working in the yard? Weeding, raking, mowing, planting-your favorite springtime garden chore? How about your least favorite?
I do sometimes...I like the planting part...it's the weeding and prep part I hate! I'm allergic to grass so I rarely cut the grass anymore, plus we have a riding lawn mower and I need to be trained on it!
2. What puts a spring in your step?
Having a productive day and getting my list done and still having time to relax!
3. Describe a time when you had to spring into action?
Once while driving my daughter to school I witnessed a single car accident and usually I keep driving because other's usually pull over and not having any medical training I deem myself useless. For some reason this time I pulled over and helped, it was so surreal and glad I did.
4. We're having carrots for dinner...would you prefer yours raw or cooked?
As a side dish raw for sure!
5. Do you take the shampoos and other sundries from your hotel room when its time to check out?
Depends if I like the brand or if I've already opened it.
6. What's the most enjoyable team or club you've belonged to and what was it that made it so?
I've been a part two different Bunco groups does that count as a club....loved getting together once a month and chatting. Loved being apart of a book club as well....and a brief time a part of a tennis team....I think just being with a group of women with common interest is what it's all about.
7. Is cloning a sign of progress?
Yes of coarse!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Yesterday was the first day of Spring...I was out and about all day...So Happy Spring!
My sister told me about these babies and I found some while shopping yesterday! They are too cute for Easter and yummy! I'm of coarse going to make them myself at a $1 a pop I can make them for less to enjoy and share!
Aren't they the cutest!
Stop by Joyce's at From this side of the Pond for more Hodgepodge's