Yay! It's Friday!!
Joining Mrs. 4444's over at Half Past Kissin' Time
for Friday Fragments
* Katelyn's seasonal Ski instructor job came to a quick end....such an odd winter everywhere. We gave her a little time off and after her senior trip she started applying...I'm happy to say she is currently employed. Yay! She is working at a new Cupcake shop in town. It has potential to be dangerous for me...will she bring home cupcakes? Will there be discounts? So far nothing as come home.....granted it's day two but I'm secretly hoping one or two come home!
* On that note I took my first Pilates class....my instructor's name is Orlando! Sounds fancy uh? My thoughts were with a name like that he must look like this.....
Or better yet this.....
If I'm going to be working so hard I need a visual.....but sadly the name did not fit the man....so my visual will be eating a cupcake guilt free!
Not me but I looked a lot like that on the machine! I loved it and man could I feel it!
* Do you watch Ellen? I love her and her message....She is standing behind the movie "Bully" it's an important movie. It has some controversy over the rating, it was given an R rating, but really needs to be seen in middle school and probably younger. It's an epidemic out there....bullying. Please take your kids to this movie....Bullying needs to be talked about and addressed....and most of all stopped!
* Our beautiful 80 degree weather is coming to an end....rain and 50's all weekend is being called for! I can't complain it's been amazing! Our grass is so green and already needs cutting. I got all my shorts and summer clothes out. I'm ready even though my stark white legs aren't ! It's been a real treat!
* I have been on the hunt for a dress....one I can wear for four events...Scholarship dinner, Award Dinner, Wedding and Graduation....sounds easy right! I've been wearing my spanx hitting every shop in town....omg! Nothing more depressing than trying on clothes with stark white legs and dark socks on! Did you know you can get stuck in a dress.. it's true! It's happen to me more than once! It's not pretty...panic sets in...you start sweating, than swearing....than try and dislocate a shoulder or two....possible tear or tears involved! Needless to say the hunt is still on!
Have a Happy Friday and wonderful Weekend!