Thursday, November 29, 2012

Early gift...

When my sweet daughter was home for Thanksgiving break she gave me an early Christmas present.
She is thoughtful like that. I was kinda of surprised by the gift. Why? Because Katelyn thinks I have a problem with collecting and her gift added to my collection! I love it of coarse!

Isn't she pretty
It's a Sophie ornament!

Katelyn thinks I have a Sophie shrine....I only have a shelf with several figurines (3) and pictures of Sophie, and well then in my room is another picture or two and another figurine. And some where is a stuff animal look alike.....problem no.....collector yes! 

Love my new addition......Thanks Katelyn xo

15 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

That was super sweet! I think my Mom has a problem too...however I keep feeding into it:) Have a great day.

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Perfectly ok and so cute :-)

May said...

Aren't daughters the bestest?? :D
I love your Sophie shrine, I remember you posting about it..

Buckeroomama said...

That is so sweet of your daughter. :)

Joyce said...

So cute! I bet its not that easy to find either...we have a Gordon Setter ornament and you just never see Gordon Setter stuff anywhere. Collection is a good word : )

likeschocolate said...

The ornament is too adorable!

Tami said...

Awwwww! That is the cutest ornament ever! Where in the world did she find such a perfect gift?!?!?!

Lilly said...

That is adorable. How sweet is your daughter. Just the best.

Lisa said...

You are always on her mind. Your tree is looking wonderful.

Liz Mays said...

That's the way to do it so that you can enjoy it all month. She's a sweet girl and that's cute!

Bill Lisleman said...

I'm not going to say cute. Oh I guess I just did. I want to say special Christmas ornaments mean so much to me. I think many people feel this way. Long ago my wife gave my mom a little metal singer sewing machine ornament. My mom has passed on, but it's so nice to have it on our tree. Little things

Sonya said...

LOVE it!!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Very cute! I really like it.

Joyce said...

I so.... love this ornament! It was Sophie who led me to you, because she reminded me of my Kelly girl. xo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love it, it is adorable!