Joining Joyce @
1. With that being said I think I need to dive right in to some Christmas related questions, don't you? Which do you prefer-pretty gift wrap with a bow or a pretty gift bag with/without a bow? What percentage of your holiday gifts are currently (as in right this very minute) wrapped in some form or fashion?
Pretty wrapped gift with bow...but somethings just make sense to wrap in bag. I have zero presents wrapped!
2. What is one item on your Christmas list this year?
Perfume...I always seem to run out either at my Birthday or Christmas and again at Mother's Day!
3. What makes a home?
A place you instantly feel comfortable in...inviting space.
4. Motown founder Berry Gordy celebrates his birthday on Hodgepodge Day-November 28th. Are you a fan of the Motown sound? If so, who's your favorite Motown artist and/or song? Here's a list in case you're stuck.
Yes I'm a fan ....love Smokey Robinson, Diana Ross, Marvin Gaye, Jackson 5 who's my favorite I'd say Jackson 5- I'll be there.
5. Red or green-which one is more prevalent in your closet?
6. True or false-bacon makes it better? If you answered true, what's your favorite dish made with bacon?
I love bacon but only have it when in a restaurant for breakfast. I love a BLT!
7. Share a favorite holiday memory.
My favorite part of the holiday is decorating as a family. Craig flocks our lovely fake tree, Katelyn is the main tree decorator but usually loses momentum half way through...and Craig steps in. I usually decorate the rest of house with all sorts of opinions flying. It's all done with Christmas music blasting and all of us together.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Like Joyce I grew up with the sitting on the stairs picture on Christmas morning, patiently waiting to see what Santa brought us. We've done the same thing for Katelyn when we can...most years we've lived in ranch style homes with stairs only leading to the basement.
Here's last years shot!
It's snowing...I was heading out to do some returns and shopping but...
These kind of days are best enjoyed in the comfort of a warm cozy house!