Joining Joyce @
1. Turkey-love it or leave it? White meat or dark? What's your favorite thing to make using leftover turkey?
Love turkey especially the white meat. With the leftovers a cold turkey sandwich is probably my favorite part.
2. Gotta burn off all those carbs the day after a holiday feast so which would you rather do-run a 10K or climb a mountain?
How about a mad dash from store to store ....doesn't count I'd pick a 5 K walk/run!
3. Do you feel like social networking has made your relationships better or worse? Explain.
I say better I'm more in contact with people. Between twitter, FB and texting, email and blogging I know what my daughter, sisters and family is doing on a daily basis and vise versa. I love it. And believe it or not I still call and have actual conversations with people too!
4. How do you find and express gratitude for the hard things in your life?
Thats a hard one to answer and I'm working at that.
5. In the US, the day after Thanksgiving has been dubbed 'Black Friday'. Is most of your holiday shopping done live and in person, or is it done more through the magic of the Internet? How do you feel about stores opening at midnight Thanksgiving night? Will you be out amongst the masses on Friday?
I've done a lot of my share of Black Friday shopping and will miss going with my sisters this year. I have done a lot of online shopping the deals have been hard to pass up. Katelyn informed me she wants to go Black Friday shopping but not early....some how I don't think she will feel like it come Friday!
6. Speaking of the color black-which black item in your wardrobe would you say is your favorite?
I just bought for my Birthday a new black puffy vest, I love it! It's tailored and flattering.
7. What do you appreciate about your life today?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We picked up Katelyn yesterday...so happy to have her home. We left early and drove into Pittsburgh to go to Ikea. Katelyn had classes so we ran to a few Pittsburgh shopping hot spots. By the time we got to Ikea I told my hubby I'll just run in and get what I want. I know exactly what it is.....first of all it's been years since I've been to Ikea! There is no running in quick. I felt like a rat in the maze looking for the cheese. I got so lost and finally ask a worker for help....just follow the arrow...I just wanted to secret short cut! But I was glad I got lost and found a few treasures along the way. After I was done I felt like a ran a 10k! I love Ikea!