Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello November

Hard to believe it's November 1st !
Five more days until the Election.
19 more days until Katelyn is home.
Three more Thursdays until Thanksgiving.
 Seven more Thursdays until Christmas....just saying! 


TODAY is my blogging friend Tami's Birthday!!

Woot Woot Happy Birthday!!
Stop by Tami's house and wish her a Happy Happy!!


TONIGHT is my theater group night we are seeing



For you American Idol viewers it's featuring none other than,
Constantine Maroulis from season 4!
I'm really excited....I hope it lives up to it's reviews!

I'm going to try and do a photo a day for the month of November....
I can't remember the last time I picked up my camera...
I hope it renews an old passion

Here is day 1
Something beginning with "C"




Another rainy day in WNY but that is nothing compared to those in the path of Sandy.
Watching the news and seeing the devastation is so heart breaking....keep them all in your prayers.


Happy Thursday and November!!!

16 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Ok, I'm glad you said that about the photo a day. I think I'm gonna try it, but only on Instagram not my blog. Too much work. LOL

Seven weeks to Christmas? What, what, what?

lisaroy said...

That's quite the countdown you've got going on! I'm so glad you're doing the photo a day - can't wait to see them! Happy November! :)

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

I love going to the theatre - have fun!

Simply LKJ said...

It's amazing how fast time flies by. We are headed to Texas to see our youngest for Homecoming weekend.

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

I was wondering if you were affected by the storm. Glad to know you fared well. Thought about your sister, Patti, too. Hope all is well in her neck of the woods.

I bet you can't wait to have Katelyn home again. Seeing her sleeping in her own bed .... Ahhhhh. Perfect. Nothing makes a mom feel more peaceful. :)

Bill Lisleman said...

I don't think I've ever greeted a month. I dropped a B-day wish with Tami. Blog everyday - not for me too much pressure.
I disagree 'C' is for Cookie.

Unknown said...

But who's counting....
I like the photo a day idea, can I steal that from you?

Tami said...

Oh You Did Not Just Announce That! HAHA!

Thank you so much Kathy, you are the sweetest friend! That's why I love you! xo

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Good luck with the photo a day...not an easy thing. Wishing you a wonderful weekend Kathy!

Sonya said...

Everything is going to come on fast now..better take a deep breath before the crazyness starts :)

Lisa said...

Does this mean 8 weeks before new year? Wasn't it only yesterday I posted the song I'm Yours for the new year celebration. Oh well..

I look forward to your picture a day. And I'll visit Tami to wish her a happy birthday. Just between you and me Kathy :) , I'm trying to build my zest for blogging. I want to blog, I need to blog but I cannot blog without a voice I like because I am an ardent reader of my blog.

Enjoy your night Kathy, sounds like it will be a blast.

Claudya Martinez said...

I'm excited you are doing a photo of the day challenge. I'm also excited that Tami got a camera for her birthday.

Lilly said...

Seven more thursdays until Christmas? Oh my! Looking forward to your photos. What fun. And I bet you guys will be glad when the election is over. I am sick of it all and live in a completely different country, lol.

Buckeroomama said...

Seven more Thu until Christmas... yay! :)

I'm doing a 30 Days of Thankfulness project to record little things I am grateful for... and hopefully to push myself to pick up the camera at least once a day, too.

Debbiedoos said...

Hi Kathy! Glad you guys fared well with that storm. I was a little nervous about Buffalo too. Sounds like you have some fun stuff coming up.

Unknown said...

I can't wait until your baby comes home!