Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!

"It's snowing in Bremen"

Everybody keeps telling us it never snows in Bremen. The forecast is calling for snow mixed with rain all weekend so I thought people must be wrong plus I have a beautiful picture book showing Bremen covered in snow. I was so excited to see it coming down this morning and it snowed off and on all day never sticking of coarse but still it was snowing! Snow is the one thing we really miss about Utah but seeing it and being out in it reminded me of home. This picture is Sophie making her way through the blistery snow. Sophie is our "Eeyore" kinda has the attitude of "Oh bother do I have to"!

4 comments:

Tami said...

I live in PA. It's been snowing here off and on for two days. I can't remember a time that it snowed before Thanksgiving since I was a child.
~Tami

Formerly known as Frau said...

Fun uh? Kinda gets you in the holiday mood! Have a Happy Thanksgiving Tami

preppyplayer said...

Hey Frau!

Ina in Alaska said...

It is 13 degrees in Anchorage Alaska right now..... bought the dogs some sturdy booties yesterday. Waaay too cold for their little poodle paws on bare ground.