Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snow covers Bremen Germany



Woke up to beautiful snow covering our neighborhood...felt like Christmas! I really never thought we would see this much snow in Bremen. We took Sophie on a walk to our country road armed with our camera and bundled up to fight off the freezing temps. Our pictures really do not do justice of how pretty the scenery was.




Too cold for the horses to venture far in the pasture!




I loved the mixture of lingering fall and early winter .


Craig and Sophie enjoying the snow...What a beautiful way to start the day!




9 comments:

corndog said...

Beautiful pics, the top one looks like it is out of a magazine.
Do you want me to send my autograph or shall I wait?
XOXO
Doorbuster Diva

preppyplayer said...

Beautiful pics, the top one looks like it is out of a magazine.
Do you want me to send my autograph or shall I wait?
XOXO
Doorbuster Diva

Corndog is Kevin's new persona and he keeps signing in and signing me out!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Thanks Corndog and Preppy Player ! Please send autograph and picture ASAP your 5 minutes is almost up!

Tami said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the mixture of fall and winter put together. It just snowed in PA and I love the leaves and ice mixture on the trees.
~Tami

Ina in Alaska said...

Love the picture of Sophie on the road. Postcard perfect!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Thanks Ina and Tami the pictures really do not show how pretty it really was. Have a wonderful weekend!
Kathy

Tami said...

Kathy,
if you have a chance check out my blog at http://ttmillersandboys.blogspot.com/

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

found your site over at t.t.Millers~Tami.

Germany looks really beautiful. I have twin boys that are in 9th grade too. It is hard to believe they are in high school already.
Enjoy your new life in Germany. I will be checking back.

www.lifewithhockey.blogspot.com
www.lifewithphotos.blogspot.com

Formerly known as Frau said...

Thanks two blessing! Both your blogs are really nice I'm very impressed with your photography skills... I only hope to get better. Pictures never really capture to true beauty but yours seem to.