Yesterday was Father's Day in Germany.
We took a bike ride in the country...
- Saw the goats, the one guy was climbing the wire fence and sticking his face through the opening, it was too funny. The other is giving him a look like show off! I have a feeling they are feed by many people passing by. They were practically begging from us.
- Fields are freshly plowed and had a Oh so stinky manure smell to it!
- Fields of yellow
flowersdandelions, they were really pretty.
- It was cold, I had one many layers, scarf and gloves. It's May right?
- The random roadside Grill was open due to the holiday. We stopped had a Bratwurst and bier!
- It's hard to ride a bike after drinking a bier!
- Sophie"s boyfriend Eddie was hanging out at the Grill.....tried to deflower her once again....the girl has got a growl on her, she wanted none of that.
- Came home and watched our first German movie with English subtitles....Germans talk fast and I discovered I'm a slow reader. I loved the movie it is called "Rabbit without ears" or in German "Keinohrhasen".
- It's was a great Vatertag! But I have a feeling come June 20th I might have to step up my game and actually cook a meal and possibly get a card.