1. Let's start with something controversial...dressing or stuffing? What's it called at your house and what's included in your recipe...cornbread? oysters? sausage? chestnuts?
Stuffing in our house....Mom's recipe..bread chunks, celery and such...(she always makes it )
2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
My old self....the younger version of me!
3. When were you last inside an airport?
In August when we flew to NJ
4. What is one side dish that absolutely must be included in a turkey dinner?
Mashed Potatoes hands down favorite!!
5. What Christmas song do you dread hearing?
Chipmunk Alvin and Theo....sings whatever Christmas song it is....(blah!)
6. If someone approaches you and asks for money do you give it to them? Do you drop money 'in a tin cup' that belongs to a person on the street? Do you have a specific charity you support during the holiday season and/or year round?
Where we live you rarely have panhandlers, just the Salvation Army bell ringers and I do support those. I have many charities I give to all year. This time of year try to focus on food banks.
7. Share a favorite Thanksgiving memory. If you live in a country that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving share a favorite memory associated with food.
My favorite memory or one that holds special is the year my hubby asked for my number and said he call....thanksgiving day he called went on a date the next night and have been together ever since....26 years later! It was also the only year we went to friends house and did not have my mom's cooking it was so different. I have to say I prefer what I'm used to.
Picture from our first date---Skiing!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are traveling to NJ for thanksgiving....I hope you all have a wonderful, safe holiday! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Stop by and wish Joyce a Happy Turkey day to at From this side of the Pond