1. Of all the tools and gadgets you own which do you most enjoy using?
My iPhone, I love having everything accessible in one gadget. It's a 3G so I'm looking forward to this summer upgrading to the 4G.
2. When (if ever) is impatience a virtue?
When timing is important or near misses....sometimes in life the squeaky wheel gets the grease,early bird gets the worm...I know they say patience is a virtue ...I'm not the most patient person...
3. What temperature do you keep your thermostat set to in winter? Do you have another way to heat your house besides a furnace of some type?
Usually in the day if home 68 and at night for sleeping 65. Sometimes if really cold I bump it up to 70 or hover around the gas fireplace. The gas fireplace is really not enough to heat the house just enough to take the edge off.
4. Do/did you have a close relationship with any of your grandparents?
We moved across the country from Seattle Washington to New Jersey when I was 5 years old. So we talked to them on holidays and visited when possible. Back then it wasn't as easy to communicate like today or travel. Coming from a family with 5 kids you didn't fly like people do today.
5. When did you last have a family portrait taken?
This summer while at our family reunion we took our own portrait. I would like a professional one done before Katelyn leaves for college. One were photoshopping is involved!!
Not exactly frame worthily!!
6. What does the word patriotism mean to you?
Love and loyalty to your country.
7. Do you like to play cards and if so, what's your favorite card game?
I love playing cards....Demon, Golf, Gin
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The news of lately is driving me nuts....tired of the Michael Jackson doctor trial....I agree he is negligent but lets remember Michael Jackson abused drugs for a long time before Dr. Murray showed up on his door step. And Herman Cain....well I'm changing the channel. We were in Germany during the last election and missed all the TV hoop la....I can't listen to this for the next how many months....!
Joining Joyce today at From this side of the Pond....stop by and play along!