1. How often do you check the weather? How do you check the weather?
Everyday okay and several times during the day. I have the weather channel app on my iphone.
2. Since this is volume 84 of the Wednesday Hodgepodge, and since I got married in 1984, and since I'm attending a wedding this weekend it only seems right to post something related here.
"Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance. If the dispositions of the parties are ever so well known to each other or ever so similar beforehand, it does not advance their felicity in the least. They always continue to grow sufficiently unlike afterwards to have their share of vexation; and it is better to know as little as possible of the defects of the person with whom you are to pass your life."
Agree or Disagree. Why?
I disagree and agree....I think marriage happiness is not chance or luck it's hard work. Knowing each or ahead being each other's best friends is a must but also growing and learning more as you grow together as a couple is inevitable.
3. Do you like to dance? Have you ever taken dance lessons?
Depends on the song and the situation....but it's certainly out of my comfort zone. No I've never taken a dance class nor have I the desire too.
4. Fresh from the oven peach pie or home made peach ice cream? Pick one.
Peach Pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! Yum!
5. Should people accept unfairness and learn to make the best of it?
I say yes but again it depends on the situation. Life isn't always fair but it's what you do with the unfairness that makes a difference. That's a tough one.
6. The top five all time summer movie blockbusters (released between May and August and grossing at least 100 million dollars) are-Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars (the original), Ghostbusters, and ET. Which one's your favorite?
ET loved it and still do, second choice would be Ghostbusters....all classic movies!
7. If given the chance, would you like to visit the moon?
If it was totally safe....sure why not...I wonder if they would have a good gift shop or outlet mall to keep me busy while my hubby explores! I'd be good for a half hour tour!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Katelyn leaves for college in 37 days
She is still working, a lot
We have lots to do and get
Plus throw in doctor appt.
hair and brows.....
ugh....it's going too fast!!
Stop by Joyce's From this side of the pond for more Hodgepodge!