Buckingham Palace first and watch the changing of the guards....then the Tower of London tower bridge...maybe do the London Eye and see a birds eye view of Big Ben. I love London and have been fortunate enough to have gone there now 4 times. Only problem is I've never been there and not had it be cold and rainy. We've gone in November, December and March time frame...
2. What is something in your life right now that feels like an Olympic event?
Getting Katelyn ready for college....the shopping, spending and checking things off list with a 30 days to go....it's coming all too fast.
3. What's your favorite supper to prepare and serve when it's too hot to cook?
Anything on the BBQ or a crockpot meal....or a salad with rotisserie chicken.
4. July 18th is National Get Out of the Doghouse Day...when was the last time you were 'in the doghouse'?
It's been a long time...I can't remember! Or I'm pleading the fifth!
5. What television advertisement do you find particularly irritating or inappropriate? You may not answer with 'all of them'. I know some of you were thinking about it.
Any and all the prescription drug ones that say ask your doctor if .......is right for you and then goes on to list all the horrible side effects!
6. Share one piece of interesting news from the year you were born.
January 30 – State funeral of Sir Winston Churchill takes place with the largest assembly of statesmen in the world until the 2005 funeral of Pope John Paul II.
7. What's the best part of your average day?
Dinner time when we sit down together and talk about each others day....favorite time.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Katelyn's friend from Utah has been here and we played a game called Taboo it's a fun game and lots of laughs...the object of the game is you have a word to describe to your team members and there is a list of 5 words you can't say plus the word itself. I always find it funny my daughter's generation doesn't know certain catch phrases or know certain people from my era....so the word was Sticker Shock....she was like I don't even know what that means....how I described it to her was Katelyn's college tuition bill came yesterday and I was in sticker shocker....with the final bill....I think she got it!
Stop by Joyce's at From this side of the Pond for more HP fun!