1. Do you send Christmas cards? If so about how many will you send this year? How do you display the cards you receive? Or don't you? (gasp!)
Yes I do send out Christmas cards, about 50-75. We usually do a family picture, but I am totally behind this year.....! I always display my cards usually tape them to a door. I received my first one yesterday! Yikes I better get on it.
2. When do kids become adults?
When they get married...or graduate from college or live on their own or all of above!
3. Does your 'beauty regimen' change with the seasons?
No not really...I perhaps use more lotion during the winter.
4. What's something you like to eat that might cause another person to turn up their nose?
Apparently a lot of people do not share the love of PEEPs! WHAT !!
I know weird!!
5. Gloves or mittens?
6. What's the longest queue you've ever been in? Was it worth it? Queue=line but doesn't queue sound nicer?
Recently on Black Friday at Lord & Taylor's shoe department it was a freaking nightmare. One hour to get the shoes and a half an hour to pay for said shoes!
7. Besides Christmas, what is one thing you are looking forward to in the month of December?
Right now just Christmas.....but things could change, you never know!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We have been decorating for Christmas...it's been a battle! Why you ask! Well I would like to minimize and the family wants every inch of this house covered!!
So this Christmas I feel like it's a very gaudy West Christmas!
Happy Wednesday all! Stop by Joyce's at From this side of the Pond and play along!