The weather has been getting in the way for my photo ops of my city. So I decided to show you a few of my favorite things about living in Bremen, Germany.
- The houses here are really unique, there are a lot of apartments,brownstone style homes, farm houses, A frame houses, modern looking homes. One of my favorite is the thatch roof homes and the eye brow windows.
- Protest happen everywhere I know this, but coming from Utah it is pretty rare to see. So here in Germany it's normal to have the city shut down for several hours and have a peaceful and some times not so peaceful protest/demonstration.
- Toilettes galore! In most places you have to pay a small amount or tip an attendant to use the toilette. The trade off is they are always stocked with TP, you will never have to ask your neighbor to spare a square! Plus they are some of the cleanest toilette around. Most restaurants if you are dining in you do not have to pay. When we were in Italy a Toilette was hard to find and when you did they were disgusting.
- Fountains, fountains and more fountains! I love fountains my city has quite a few and they are beautiful in their own way.
- Statues all over in random places, some of importance and some not so important.
- Random horn tooting people in parks and street corners.
- Flower markets everyday but Sunday! ALL YEAR!
- Market of fruit,veggies, meats,cheeses and such everyday but Sunday! ALL YEAR!
Hope you enjoy some of my favorites in Bremen!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
**Collage inspired by unknownmami