Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Crazy for Hats...........

I have to say that I really don't think that I have a problem....although my family will say otherwise! I love to shoe shop and have my fair share of shoes, and coats, and I may have a slight problem; I'm willing to admit. I think of myself as a collector but not a addict of articles. My current collection though is hats. This it is a necessary collection, or addiction, because of the weather here in Bremen! I have acquired five new hats that I absolutely adore and had to strain myself and say NO to three others that I'm still a little bummed that I didn't get! Which one is your favorite?


1. Green Beanie


2. Diamond Bucket Hat


3. Another Green but different hat


4. Brown Velvet Pageboy Hat




5. Brown Quilted Bucket Hat



6. Brown Houndstooth Page Boy


7. Black and Gray Boiled Wool Bucket Hat



8. Black Herringbone Ball Cap




9. Pink Knit with Green and Brown Flower Beanie




10. Gray Smart Wool Beanie with Pink and White Flowers




Here are the three I had to come home without :(





8 comments:

Joyce said...

A great collection of hats! I can't decide which is my favorite. Enjoy!

Tami said...

Such a cool collection! I personally collect purses. My sister does shoes. We all have our thing!! ha! I like the houndstooth hat the best. I think the color goes well with your complexion. Have fun shopping for more hats!!

preppyplayer said...

I love ALL the hats and never realized that you had such a sickness. Hopefully you share with Katelyn. I think you look cute in the bucket hat especially.

Leciawp said...

These are all great! #7 and #4 are my faves. One can never have too many accessories!

Ina in Alaska said...

I too like ALL the hats! Very fun and great for those marginal hair days! You wear them well! My latest thing is SCARVES!! Can't get enough. They accessorize so nicely!

PS Hi Katelyn from Jeter, Toby and Ginger, the 100% Miniature Poodle! :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Ina
I may have a problem with scarves too it is necessary here as well with the cold and they are really cheap here I think I have one in every color and still want more!

Unknown said...

Okay , you just might have a hat addiction! I love all of them and they all look great, but probably the pink one with flower was my favorite! LOve ya, Mary

Anonymous said...

OK! You need to take me hat shopping!