Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hide and Seek with Sophie

Sophie has chronic ear infections so we are always having to treat her ears and she hates it. If I go to the medicine closet or get out cotton balls she runs and hides. It really cracks me up I never knew dogs had such memories. Here is Sophie hiding from medicine time.



Under my bed, she totally ignored me when I called her name!

Peaking out but still ignoring me!


Now just being cute but still hiding!


Worst hiding spot but still a room she usually doesn't hang out in!

5 comments:

Leciawp said...

What a cutie - poor thing!

Happy weekend Frau! xo

kks said...

too funny....oh, they remember esp.if it is their ears and nails! good luck!

Joyce said...

Way too cute! She sure is a terrier at heart "if you want me, you come to me"! Dang about the ear infections.

Somer Love said...

So cute the pugs do this too with certain things!

Ina in Alaska said...

Oh what a sweetheart! If only we could console them before treatments!! xo