Friday, January 9, 2009

Mad for Mad Men



The only time you can sit or lay all day on the couch quilt free is when you are sick. In between blowing my nose and coughing I watched almost all of season 1 of "Mad Men". My friend gave it to me for my birthday and I have been saving it for the right time, well the time is right and I'm hooked! This is a bad thing, I believe season 2 is out which is good but I'm sure season 3 has started and since TV land doesn't exist beyond BBC and MTV I will patiently have to wait. The character Don Draper is so dreamy its a love/hate relationship we have ,but Edward Cullen is no more Don Draper is my man, my Mad Man!


5 comments:

Tami said...

I looked up this show on the internet. It is on the AMC channel. I never heard of it until your post even though it is an American made series! The website said that the 2nd seried ended October 2008 and did not mention a 3rd season. I am going to keep an eye out for the DVD.

Formerly known as Frau said...

I looked it up to after my post and the 2nd season doesnt out on DVD until July but I can get on itunes now! Yeah! Jumped the gun on season 3 wishful thinking!

Joyce said...

How are you feeling today?
Sniff... Would you mind passing the boo hoo... crown over this way? I really don't feel hot. My husband has had this cold for over 2 weeks. EEKS...

Joyce said...

Thanks for your comments on Kelly our dog a.k.a princess. She is a Lakeland Terrier very close to the wire so close at times hard to tell them apart. For an old gal she can still be funny at times.

preppyplayer said...

Hope you are feeling better... Ryan gave Marc and I mad Men for Christmas and we may start watching tonight. I am worried as I have heros, Lost, American Idol, entourage, and TRUEBLOOD to obsess about, do I need another show?
Call me tomorrow, as we will be snowed in. Love ya!