Sunday, January 4, 2009

The time has come....


Tomorrow is my official start to the New Year. Getting healthy, learning German all those goals I promised myself. Which means losing weight, part of that is giving up several things I've come to love like my Franziskaner Wissbier and chocolate. I think I can give up the chocolate okay but the German Beer! I'm going to try and just have one on the weekends. Its not that I have a problem its just really good beer but wasted calories I know this. Wish me luck and hope my family survives the first couple weeks may be rough.

5 comments:

Leciawp said...

Good luck!! I would be sad to give that up...is there something else you could cut that you'd miss less?

Tami said...

We decided to diet and eat healthy too. We don't drink too much beer, but chocolate - that is going to be really, really hard for me!

Somer Love said...

Glad your back home safe! It was great to see the gang on Christmas Eve! What books did you end up with I wish I could of given you my water for elephants its a great book.

Are you going to Az in April?

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good luck! I feel your pain! Back to reality tomorrow for me too! I love the sauce too and chocolate etc!! But my body says no more!! Detox is hard to do after the holidays! I hope you got all your favorite food fixes while home in Utah! Love ya, Mary

Ina in Alaska said...

Oh what the heck! Enjoy your beer and take lovely long walks! Life is too short to miss anything delicious! xo