Thursday, January 22, 2009

To the Alps we go

( Nobody we know)

We made our reservations for Katelyn's February school break! Yeah! My husband the love of my life has always wanted to ski the Swiss Alps, well Katelyn still needs to go to college. That is out of the question, it cost an arm and a leg and a kidney too. Our friends are going to Austria to ski so we basically invited ourselves along....they are the same Alps but not in Switzerland and only cost an arm! I'm so excited, first that my husband gets to ski the Alps and second that its really a resort that is geared towards my level and our friends are also my level . So basically I won't be left behind by Craig and Katelyn. I hotel is so quaint and the whole little village (it's probably a town but village sounds cuter ) is right out of Sound of Music.



Quaint or what?

3 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

Oh how exciting! Looks lovely! I look forward to posts from the trip!

heidi said...

can't wait to see pics!!!!!

Tami said...

It is gorgeous. It looks like something you would see in a movie. Make sure you take tons of photos!